The National Highway Authority of India has opened up the notification for the post of 100 managers that you can apply accordingly. The post is for Manager (Technological) designation and you can be posted for various locations, if you are recruited and fill up all these vacancies.
You can visit nhai.org and study the details about the post and then apply for the same accordingly. Aspirants those who are waiting for the best time for the recruitment notification in NHAI can apply for the same now. The candidate should have passed the bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from any recognized university can apply for these vacancies through offline. Just fill up the form and submit it to the given address on or before the last date of 18th September 2015 along with application form.
• Total Number of Available Posts: 100 vacancies
• Name of the Post: Manager (Technological)
• Age limit of the candidate: The candidate should be between less than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application.
• Educational Qualification: He/She should have passed civil engineering from any recognized university. Besides, post-graduation degree should also be in his/her testimonial and he/she should have possessed from any recognized university with having 3 years of experience in government sector,
• Pay Scale: Salary would be of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
• Selection Process: Candidate would be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and PI
M.K Sinha, Dy.General Manager (HR/Admn-II.), National Highway Authority of India, G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi.
Last date for the submission of application form: 18th September 2015